How Do I Create A Zoho Mail Account?
Zoho Mail is an email service provider that usually targets professionals. The Zoho mail account offers an ample amount of storage, along with the POP and IMAP feature, integration with instant messaging, and online office suites. Like any other email service, a Zoho mail account can also be used to organize emails, identify key messages, contacts, and also to send standard email replies.
Some key features for the Zoho mail account are:
- Step : 1 A Zoho personal account gets up to 5 GB free personal use, and if you have a premium account, you will be provided up to 1 TB of storage space.
- Step : 2 You can easily set up other email accounts within a Zoho account to receive and send emails.
- Step : 3 The feature that is now common in most of the email service providers in the POP and IMAP feature so that a Zoho email account can be accessed from third-party email clients.
To create a Zoho personal email account, follow the steps given below:
- Step : 1 Open the default browser on your computer.
- Step : 2 In the address bar of the browser, enter the URL of the Zoho sign up page and hit the Enter button.
- Step : 3 The sign-up page will now open.
- Step : 4 You will have the fields to enter the required for email account creation.
- Step : 5 Enter your First Name and the Last Name in the respective fields.
- Step : 6 This will be your account's name and will be displayed to everyone you send emails using your Zoho account.
- Step : 7 Enter an email address for your account in the email field or select one from the suggestion. This will be the email address you have to use during sign in’s.
- Step : 8 Enter a password for your email account. Make sure it is secure enough, and no one knows that password.
- Step : 9 Allowing access to your mobile number is the usual way of authenticating yourself.
- Step : 10 You can also use your mobile number as a means to recover the password in case you have forgotten it.
- Step : 11 This registered mobile number will be used for two-factor authentication and will add extra security to your account.
- Step : 12 Once your Zoho mail account is created, you will have access to it, and you can sign in using your newly created email address and password.