How To Fix The Yahoo Mail Not Opening?
If the Yahoo mail application is not launching or an error is displayed on the screen while trying to open it, then the instructions below will help you solve this issue. Some of the reasons for the Yahoo mail not opening issue are discussed below.
If you are accessing the Gmail account from your computer, perform the instructions here.
- Step : 3 Antivirus software installed on your computer
- Step : 5 Slow internet connection
Steps to solve the Yahoo Gmail not opening on your desktop or laptop computer
Solution 1: Clear your computer’s web browser cache
For Windows computer users:
- Step : 1 Launch the Google Chrome web browser on your Windows computer.
- Step : 2 Click the three horizontal icons.
- Step : 3 Select the More tools option followed by Clear browsing data.
- Step : 4 Click the All-time option to delete all the data.
- Step : 5 If not, select the time range from the drop-down menu.
- Step : 6 After that, select the Cookies and other site data and Cached images and Files options by clicking the checkbox beside them.
- Step : 7 Click the Clear data button.
- Step : 8 Follow these steps we can execute that how to fix the yahoo mail not opening.
For Mac computer users:
- Step : 1 On your Mac computer, open Safari.
- Step : 2 Click the History option followed by Clear History.
- Step : 3 Now, try to launch the Yahoo Mail application on your Windows or Mac computer.
Solution 2: Restart your system
For the Windows 10 users:
- Step : 1 Click the Windows icon followed by the Power button or a circle with a vertical line at its center.
- Step : 2 Now, three options, namely, Restart, Shut down, and Sleep, will pop-up on the screen.
- Step : 3 Click the Restart option.
- Step : 5 Now, your Windows 10 computer will begin to restart.
For Mac users:
- Step : 1 Locate and press the Command, Power, and Control buttons on your Mac computer’s keyboard.
- Step : 2 Now, your Mac computer will restart.
- Step : 3 After that, try to launch the Yahoo Mail application on your computer.
- Step : 4 If the Yahoo Mail not opening issue persists, temporarily disable the antivirus, antispyware, and firewall products installed on your computer, and check if the issue has been solved.
- Step : 5 If not, reset your computer’s web browser to the default settings.
Solution 3: Resetting your computer’s web browser to default
For the Google Chrome web browser users:
- Step : 1 Open the Google Chrome web browser on your Windows computer.
- Step : 2 Click the More option.
- Step : 3 Select Settings > Advanced > Reset and cleanup > Reset Settings > Reset Settings.
- Step : 4 After resetting your computer’s web browser, check if the Yahoo Gmail not opening issue has been solved.
- Step : 5 If you experience the same issue on your iOS Mail app, then perform the quick steps discussed below.
- Step : 6 Try accessing your Yahoo Mail account from your system’s web browser instead of using the Mail app.
- Step : 7 Remove and re-add your Yahoo Mail account into the iOS mail.
- Step : 8 Using the IMAP protocol, configure your Yahoo Mail account with iOS mail.
- Step : 9 If required, update your computer’s OS.
- Step : 9 By using these steps we can execute that how to fix the yahoo mail not opening.