How To Fix Yahoo Mail Connection To Server Failed Iphone?
If you see the ‘The connection to the server failed’ error message when you try to access your Yahoo email account on your iPhone, proceed with the easy instructions given below to fix yahoo mail connection to server failed iphone.
First Step - Internet connection
- Step : 1 A slow internet connection might cause this problem. So, make sure your iPhone has an active Internet connection.
- Step : 2 Now, check if the error has been resolved. If it persists, proceed with the following steps until it resolves.
Second Step - Move Yahoo emails to a different folder
- Step : 1 Create a temporary folder in your Yahoo email account.
- Step : 2 Move all the email messages from the Inbox folder to the newly created folder.
Third Step - Readd the Yahoo email account to iPhone Mail
- Step : 1 On the home screen of the iPhone, find the Settings application and tap its icon.
- Step : 2 Select the Mail, Contacts, Calendars option, choose your Yahoo email account, and tap the Delete Account option.
- Step : 3 The selected Yahoo email account will be removed completely from the iPhone.
- Step : 4 Return to the Mail, Contacts, Calendars screen, tap the Add Account option, and select the Yahoo email provider from the list.
- Step : 5 Add your Yahoo email account again, by entering its email address and password in the appropriate fields.
- Step : 6 Refresh the email messages and check if the error has been resolved.
- Step : 7 Follow these steps to fix the yahoo mail connection to server failed iphone.
Fourth Step - Airplane mode
Enable the Airplane feature and disable it by turning off the toggle switch next to it.
Fifth Step - Enter the login credentials again
- Step : 1 Go to Settings and tap the Passwords & Accounts option followed by the Accounts option.
- Step : 2 Provide the Yahoo email account’s user name and password correctly and tap the Done option.
Sixth Step - Mail sync
Set the Mail Days to Sync field to No Limit.
Seventh Step - Reset network settings
- Step : 1 Navigate to Settings, select the General option, and tap the Reset option followed by the Reset Network Settings option.
- Step : 2 If prompted, confirm the same.
- Step : 3 This will reset the network settings on the iPhone.
- Step : 4 If you have any doubt to fix the yahoo mail connection to server failed iphone, click the Call button to get help from our technical experts.