How To Fix The Yahoo Error Code 1221?
If you are here reading this article, you might have witnessed the Yahoo Error 1221, which pops up in Yahoo Messenger while you sign in. The error can also be seen on the sign-in page of Yahoo Smart Television. The error code 1221 occurs if your account is temporarily locked. Let’s discuss some of the causes and symptoms followed up with the solutions to solve the Yahoo Error 1221.
CAUSES AND SYMPTOMS OF YAHOO ERROR 1221
The error 1221 may occur due to the following reasons:
- Step : 1 Incomplete installation of Yahoo Messenger or Corrupted Windows Registry.
- Step : 2 Your system might be affected by viruses or malware, which would lead to file deletion or missing.
- Step : 3 The Yahoo messenger window crashes frequently or abruptly.
- Step : 4 In some cases, you will notice the error code getting displayed on your computer screen. The system may stop working when you use Yahoo messenger.
- Step : 5 Slow response from your input devices such as keyboard and mouse. So take immediate steps to solve the issue before it damages your system.
SOLUTION FOR ERROR CODE 1221
- Step : 1If you haven’t cleaned your system for quite a long time, try to remove all the junk files and folders, including the temporary files using Disk Cleanup.
- Step : 2Scan your system using any Antivirus software which you have installed on your PC. If you don’t have any Antivirus software, install good Antivirus software from a reputed/ trusted website to keep your data safe and secure.
- Step : 3Make use of the Antivirus software to scan your system for any viruses or malware.
- Step : 4Perform a registry repair process to eliminate the error code 1221.
- Step : 5Update your computer regularly, as system updates keep the computer healthy.
- Step : 6If nothing clears the Yahoo Error Code 1221, you can delete the old Yahoo Messenger and reinstall a fresh one from Yahoo’s official website.