Fix: Windows 10 Mail App does not print emails
The Windows 10 OS comes with a built-in mail application called Outlook. You can configure and access any email account in the Outlook application. You can send, modify, receive, and print emails on the Outlook application. It is quite common for anyone to encounter an issue while using the Mail app. Recently, some Windows 10 users have encountered an error with the Mail app while printing emails and they are not able to print emails. To resolve this issue, perform the simple troubleshooting methods given below.
Before you perform the advanced troubleshooting methods, first, check whether your Windows 10 computer is connected to the Internet or not. If not, connect it to the Internet and then try to print emails. If Windows 10 Mail App does not print emails still, then perform the advanced methods.
Method 1: Run Printer troubleshooter
- Step : 1 In the search field, type the Troubleshooting command
- Step : 2 From the list of suggestions, select the Troubleshooting option.
- Step : 3 On the Printer Hardware and Sound screen, click the Print option.
- Step : 4 Now, the Printer troubleshooter dialog box will open up. Select the Advanced option.
- Step : 5 Click the Run as administrator button followed by Next.
- Step : 6 Complete the printer troubleshooting process by following the on-screen instructions. This will resolve the Windows 10 Mail App does not print emails issue
Method 2: Reinstall the Windows 10 Mail app
- Step : 1 Open the Windows PowerShell application with the admin rights on your computer.
- Step : 2 Type the following command: Get-AppxPackage *windowscommunicationsapps* | Remove-AppxPackage.
- Step : 3 Tap the Enter button.
- Step : 4 Now, the Mail app will be uninstalled from your Windows 10 computer.
- Step : 5 To reinstall the Mail application, visit the Windows Store and download the Windows 10 Mail and Calendar app.
- Step : 6 Install the application and re-configure your account correctly.
- Step : 7 Now, try to print the email. If the Windows 10 Mail App does not print emails still, then perform the remaining troubleshooting method to resolve it.
Method 3: Repair Mail app
- Step : 1 Go to your Windows 10 computer’s Control Panel screen.
- Step : 2 Click the Uninstall a Program command line under the Programs section.
- Step : 3 Select the Windows Live Essential 2011 option.
- Step : 4 Click the Uninstall/Change button.
- Step : 5 In the window that opens, click the Repair all Windows Live programs option.
- Step : 6 Now, the Mail app repair process will be initiated
- Step : 7 Once the repair process has been completed, restart your computer.
Method 4: Check if your account is corrupted
There is a chance for this issue to occur if your account is corrupted. To verify it, use another profile on your Windows 10 computer.
- Step : 1 On your Windows 10 computer, open Settings.
- Step : 2 Select Accounts > Family and Other people > Add someone else to this PC.
- Step : 3 Enter the details of another user in the given fields.
- Step : 4 Once another user profile has been configured, restart your Windows 10 computer.
- Step : 5 After restarting, open the Mail app and try to print the emails. If the Mail app doesn’t print your emails, then it means your other user profile is corrupted.
- Step : 6 To fix the corrupted profile, select use it to downgrade your usual account on your new account.
- Step : 7 Perform the on-screen instructions to fix the issue.
Method 5: Update printer drivers
If the above methods couldn't fix Windows 10 Mail App does not print emails issue, then update the printer drivers on your Windows 10 computer.
- Step : 1 Open the Device Manager window.
- Step : 2 Click Printer devices > Update Driver software.
- Step : 3 Update the printer driver by following the on-screen instructions.
- Step : 4 Once the printer driver update process has been completed, try to print emails.
If the Windows 10 Mail App does not print emails still, contact our technical experts.