How To Create A Professional Email Signature Template?
How can you look more professional, and what can you improve while sending business emails? The email signature might be the right answer. The Email signature is what represents you in your emails, and it helps you sound more confident than ever. The email signature also ensures you gain trust from your old and new customers and brings out a morale boost to the company and yourself. Carry out the below mentioned steps to create a professional email signature template.
Let me tell you some reasons why the use of a professional signature in an email is important.
- Step : 1 It displays a cohesive image and brings out why your business or company is more established compared to others.
- Step : 2 The signature brands your position in your business or a company.
- Step : 3 By creating an email signature, you create brand recognition.
Let me show you a sample template on how a professional email signature should look like:
- Step : 1 Name
- Step : 2 Position
- Step : 3 Phone number
- Step : 4 Email
- Step : 5 Website
- Step : 6 Logo
Some optional inputs to the signature template can have:
- Step : 1 A picture
- Step : 2 Small icons relevant to the kind of business you run
- Step : 3 A Legal disclaimer
- Step : 4 Follow these steps we can execute to create a professional email signature template.
Creating a professional signature
- Step : 1 There are websites where you can create a professional email signature from the available templates.
- Step : 2 One such website is Mailsignatures.
- Step : 3 It is a free online portal. Enter the mailsignatures URL in the address bar of your browser and press the Enter button.
- Step : 4 As soon as the page opens, you can go ahead and create a professional signature of your own choice.
- Step : 5 A list of tabs can be seen on the left side of the page.
- Step : 6 Enter the signature contents in the Details tab.
- Step : 7 Choose a template from the available options.
- Step : 8 Once you have completed doing the initial setup, click the OK, I’m Done button on the bottom right corner.
- Step : 9 Once you have chosen the signature template, you can select the email platform you want to import the signature to.
- Step : 10 Choose the Email platform and click the Copy button.
- Step : 11 The signature will be saved to the chosen email platform’s clipboard.
Adding the signature
- Step : 1 To add the signature to an email, follow the steps which are suitable for the Outlook email client.
- Step : 2 Open the Outlook application and click the Compose email button.
- Step : 3 You can paste the signature to the email by pasting it with the shortcut key Shift + V.
- Step : 4 By using steps we can execute to create a professional email signature template.