[Solved]: How To Fix Mail2web Not Working?
If the Mail2Web not working, carry out the troubleshooting steps mentioned below to resolve it.
First Step - Web browser:
- Step : 1 Try to refresh your web browser and check if the problem has been resolved.
- Step : 2 If needed, clear the web browser’s cache. The procedure to clear the browser cache is given in the following section.
Google Chrome: Refresh -
- Step : 1 Windows: Press the Ctrl and F5 keys at the same time on the keyboard.
- Step : 2 Mac: Press the Cmd, Shift, and R keys together.
- Step : 1 Go to the Google Chrome web browser, navigate to Menu, and choose the More Tools option followed by the Clear Browsing Data option.
- Step : 2 Specify a time range, select both the ‘Cookies and other site data’ option and the ‘Cached images and files’ options, and click the Clear Data option.
Mozilla Firefox: Refresh -
- Step : 1 Windows: Hold the Ctrl and F5 keys simultaneously.
- Step : 2 Mac: Hold Cmd + Shift + R on the keyboard.
- Step : 1 Go to the Menu icon on the Mozilla Firefox web browser.
- Step : 2 Choose Options and then select the Privacy & Security option on the left panel.
- Step : 3 Go to the Cookies and Site Data section and select the Clear Data option.
- Step : 4 Select the checkbox beside the Cached Web Content option and click the Clear option in the Clear Data dialog box.
- Step : 5 Using these steps we can proceed how to setup Mail2Web not working.
Internet Explorer: Refresh -
- Step : 1 Hold the Ctrl and F5 keys at the same time on the keyboard.
- Step : 1 Hold the Ctrl, Shift, and Del keys at the same time on the keyboard.
- Step : 2 When you see a pop-up window on the screen, select the checkbox next to the Temporary Internet files and websites files option and click the Delete option.
Second Step - URL
- Step : 1 The URL might have changed with a new pattern.
- Step : 2 So, try to visit the homepage and access the page without any problem.
Third Step - DNS
- Step : 1 If the above-mentioned steps did not resolve the problem, flush DNS cache on your Windows computer as per the instructions given here.
- Step : 2 Launching the Control Panel screen will change depending on the version of the Windows computer you are using.
- Step : 1 Navigate to the Windows search bar, type Command, and press the Enter key.
- Step : 2 Right-click the Command Prompt option from the search result and choose the Run as Administrator option.
- Step : 3 Type the ‘ipconfig /flushdns’ command in the Command Prompt window and press the Enter key.
- Step : 4 This will flush the DNS cache.
- Step : 5 Now, check if the Web2Mail not working is resolved.
- Step : 6 You can get assistance from our technical experts in resolving the Mail2web not working problem by clicking the Call button available on this web page.