How To Troubleshoot iPhone Email Issues?
If you are not able to send or receive emails, carry out the troubleshooting steps to resolve this problem on your iPhone. Carry out the below-mentioned steps to fix iPhone email issues.
- Step : 1 Make sure your iPhone has access to the internet.
- Step : 2 If needed, reset your network settings on the iPhone.
Email address and password
- Step : 1 If you have changed the password of your email account on some other device, you have to change it on the iPhone as well.
- Step : 2 If the iPhone Mail application prompts to enter the password, type it correctly.
- Step : 1 Tap the Settings icon and select the Passwords & Accounts option.
- Step : 2 Scroll down, tap the Fetch New Data option, and turn on the toggle switch next to the Push option.
- Step : 1 Tap Settings -> Passwords & Accounts, select your email account, and tap it again when you see the next screen.
- Step : 2 Check if the incoming and the outgoing mail servers details are correct.
- Step : 3 If they are incorrect, change them.
- Step : 4 Follow these steps to fix iphone email issues.
- Step : 1 Select the Notifications option on the Settings screen.
- Step : 2 Tap the Mail option and then select your email account.
- Step : 3 Turn on the Allow Notifications feature and then adjust alerts, sounds, and badges.
- Step : 1 Open the Mail application on your iPhone and navigate to the Outbox folder. Make sure there are no email messages in it.
- Step : 2 If you see an email message in the Outbox folder, send it by tapping the Send option again.
Set up your email account again
- Step : 1 Remove the email account. To do so, touch the app on your iPhone and tap the Delete Account option.
- Step : 2 On the Passwords & Accounts screen, tap the Add Account option and select your email provider.
- Step : 3 Note: If your email provider is not available in the displayed list, you have to configure the email account manually.
- Step : 4 Provide the email account’s email address and password in the appropriate fields and tap Next -> Save.
- Step : 5 If you need assistance to fix iPhone email issues, click the Call button to get technical assistance from our support members in resolving the email problem on the iPhone.