How To Fix iCloud Error Code 18003?
iCloud error code 18003 is a cloud storage service that lets you store your documents, apps, phone, and more. You can also sync all your contacts easily using the iCloud service.
- Some iOS device users have encountered an error 18003 while using iTunes.
- iTunes is a free media player, Internet radio broadcaster, and media library. You can use this program on your iOS and Mac devices. Once the iTunes program is installed on your device, you can download your favorite music directly from the Apple iTunes Store using your Apple ID.
- The error 18003 indicates an issue with Apple music.
- If you encounter the error 18003, first, check the icon. If you find an error icon (refer to the iCloud Music Library icons and status), then it means the selected song is corrupted, or an error has occurred while uploading the selected song.
To resolve this error, perform simple methods given below.
METHOD 1: UPDATE CLOUD MUSIC LIBRARY
- Step : 1 First, go to iTunes.
- Step : 2 Click the File menu followed by Library. Select the Update Cloud Music Library option.
- Step : 3 Now, the update process will be initiated.
- Step : 4 Once the update process is complete, check if the error icon is cleared.
- Step : 5 If not, perform the next method to resolve the iTunes error code 18003.
METHOD 2: IMPORT A COPY OF THE SONG TO MUSIC LIBRARY
- Step 1: On your device, open the Music app.
- Step 2: Select the File option followed by Add To Library or File.
- Step 3: Now, click or tap the Import option.
- Step 4: Once the import process is complete, check if the error code 18003 is resolved.
- Step 5: If not, this error code might have occurred due to permission errors.
METHOD 3: CONFIGURE CORRECT SECURITY PERMISSIONS
To provide full read and write permissions to the iTunes folder, follow the quick and simple steps given below.
- Step 1: Open iTunes.
- Step 2: Now, go to the iTunes Info folder.
- Step 3: Check if the Locked option is selected. If yes, deselect it.
- Step 4: Now, scroll down the page, then select the user you wish to configure.
- Step 5: Select the Read & Write permission from the drop-down menu.
- Step 6: Now, click the down arrow button beside the Gear icon and select Apply to enclosed items.
Now, check if the iTunes error code 18003 is resolved. If not, contact us.