How To Merge Emails In Outlook?
Using the mail merge feature, you can send a large-sized message or document from Outlook. Use the below procedure how to merge emails in Outlook. If you already have a mailing list, then it is good; if you do not have one, follow the steps to create one.
Create a Mailing list:
- Step : 1 Open a new Excel sheet, enter the name, email address, and the other information of the clients or recipients to whom you want to send the email.
- Step : 2 Save this as a mailing list.
Create a message in a document:
- Step : 1 First, keep the email message ready for the merge. For that, open a new text document.
- Step : 2 Type the message that you are going to merge with the email and save it.
- Step : 3 Select the Mailings menu from the menu bar and then click the Start Mail Merge icon.
- Step : 4 Now, choose E-mail Messages from the list of options.
- Step : 5 Click the Select Recipients menu and choose Select from the Outlook Contacts.
- Step : 6 Select any contacts folder from the list which appears in the Select Contact dialog box and view the recipient list in the Mail Merge Recipients window.
- Step : 7 If the contacts list needs no change, then click OK. Otherwise, make the change and continue.
- Step : 8 On the word document, to add the greetings to the mail message, select Greeting line in the Mailings pane.
- Step : 9 Go on to include the greetings and click OK to save.
- Step : 10 Now, you can check out the whole mail document by clicking the Preview Results icon.
- Step : 11 If the document is fine, continue to merge mail; if it is not, then modify the details required.
- Step : 12 Select the Finish & Merge menu. Following it, click Send E-mail messages from the list.
- Step : 13 The Merge to E-mail window opens up, choose Email Address in the To field, enter a mail heading in the Subject Line field, and select the Mail format from the given options.
- Step : 14 Select the suitable option under Send records and click OK.
- Step : 15 By using these steps we can execute that how to merge emails in outlook.