How To Forward Multiple Emails In Outlook?
If you wish to share a message with someone you wish, then you can use the Forward option. Using the forward option, you can transfer the same email message to one or more different email addresses. The forward option is located at the top of each email message. Follow the instructions given below to know how to forward multiple emails in Outlook.
In the Outlook 2013 application:
- Step : 1 Launch the Outlooks 2013 application on your device.
- Step : 2 Make sure that you have signed in to the correct account.
- Step : 3 Click the Inbox tab.
- Step : 4 Now, all the email messages that you have received will be displayed on the screen.
- Step : 5 Choose the email messages you wish to forward.
- Step : 6 Click the Home tab.
- Step : 7 Navigate to the Respond section and click the Forward option.
- Step : 8 Otherwise, press the Ctrl and F buttons simultaneously.
- Step : 9 Now, the new email message dialog box will appear on the screen.
- Step : 10 Fill the To, CC, Subject fields.
- Step : 11 Finally, click the Send button.
- Step : 12 Now, all the selected email messages will be shared with the entered mail address.
- Step : 13 If you wish to remove the email message from the selected list, locate and right-click on it.
- Step : 14 Select the Remove option.
- Step : 15 Follow these steps we can execute that how to forward multiple emails in outlook.
Stops to forward multiple emails in Outlook 2019, Outlook 2016, Outlook 2010, and Outlook for Office 365
- Step : 1 First, create a folder on your Outlook application to save the email message you wish to forward.
- Step : 2 To create a folder, click the Folder option followed by New Folder.
- Step : 3 Type the folder name in the given field.
- Step : 4 Now, navigate to your Outlook account’s Inbox section.
- Step : 5 Select the email messages you wish to forward.
- Step : 6 After selecting all the email messages, right-click on it and select the Copy option.
- Step : 7 Go to the new folder that you have created.
- Step : 8 Right-click and click the Paste button.
- Step : 9 The selected email messages are moved to the created folder.
- Step : 10 Click Home > Move > Rules > Create Rule > Advanced Options.
- Step : 11 Select all the options by clicking the checkbox beside each item.
- Step : 12 Click the Next button followed by Yes.
- Step : 13 Click the To field or select the desired contacts from the address book.
- Step : 14 Click OK > Next > Next > Finish.
- Step : 15 By using these steps we can execute that how to forward multiple emails in outlook
You can make use of the Call or Call Us button to get remote assistance on the same.