How To Fix Foxmail Error 5?
Are you getting the Foxmail Error 5 frequently on your Windows computer? Then there might probably be the SSL connection
error or run time error. It can be resolved with the help of quick troubleshooting steps given on our site. Carry out these below-mentioned steps on how to fix Foxmail error 5.
Solution 1: Running the System File Checker and Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool
- Step : 1 On your Windows computer, click the Start menu and type ‘cmd’ in the search panel.
- Step : 2 Hit the Enter key and give a right-click on the Command Prompt app from the search result.
- Step : 3 Select the Run as administrator option from the pop-up menu.
- Step : 4 In the Command Prompt window, type ‘DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth’ and press Enter.
- Step : 5 Wait until the scan is completed.
- Step : 6 It will detect the computer problems and repair the issues automatically.
- Step : 7 Once the process is complete, type ‘sfc /scannow’ and press the Enter key.
- Step : 8 Wait until the scan is completed.
- Step : 9 It will check the protected files on your computer for virus threats.
- Step : 10 This will fix the Foxmail error on your Windows computer.
- Step : 11Follow these steps we can execute that how to fix Foxmail error 5.
Solution 2: Manually updating the drivers on your Windows computer
- Step : 1 Click the Start menu available at the bottom-left corner of the screen and type ‘device manager’ in the search panel.
- Step : 2 Press Enter and give a double-click on the Device Manager tab from the search result.
- Step : 3 Navigate to the left-side panel and select the driver that you wish to update.
- Step : 4 Give a right-click on the driver and select the Update Driver option.
- Step : 5 After updating the necessary drivers, restart your PC and check if the Foxmail error has been resolved.
Solution 3: Removing and reinstalling the Foxmail program
- Step : 1 On your Windows computer, click the Start menu and open the Control Panel app.
- Step : 2 Click the Programs and Features tab and select the Foxmail program from the displayed list.
- Step : 3 After selecting the Foxmail program, click the Uninstall/Change button.
- Step : 4 If prompted, confirm your action by clicking the Uninstall or Remove button.
- Step : 5 Wait until the Foxmail program is removed.
- Step : 6 Restart your Windows computer and reinstall the Foxmail program.
- Step : 7 Add your email account to the Foxmail software and check if the Foxmail error5 has been resolved.
If you having any further queries regarding how to fix Foxmail error 5. Click the call button available on the screen.