How To Fix Error 0x8000000b?
If you see the 0X8000000B error code while sending an email using the Mail application on your Windows 10 computer, carry out the steps how to fix error 0x8000000b given on our web page to resolve this problem.
Reasons for this error code:
- Step : 1 Not enabling the POP or IMAP protocol.
- Step : 2 Windows Firewall is blocking the request while sending the email.
- Step : 3 Third-party antivirus program or Windows Defender interrupting the Mail application.
Reset - Mail application:
- Step 1: Hold the Win and I keys together at the same time.
- Step 2: This will launch the Settings application on your Windows 10 computer.
- Step 3: Select the Apps & Features option followed by the Mail application.
- Step 4: Click Advanced Options -> Reset -> Reset. This will reset the Mail application.
- Step 5: Exit the Settings window and check if the issue has been resolved.
- Step 6: Follow these steps we can execute that how to fix error 0x8000000b.
Firewall - Access:
- Step : Navigate to the Windows search bar, type ‘Windows Defender Security Center’ without the single quotes, and choose the Firewall and Network Protection option from the search result.
- Step : Click Allow an app through firewall -> Change Settings.
- Step : Select the Private and Public options next to the Mail application and then click the OK option.
Firewall - Disable:
- Step 1: Go to the Windows Defender Center window, navigate to the Firewall and network protection section, and choose your network profile.
- Step 2: Enable the Windows Firewall feature.
- Step 3: Open the Mail application and check if the 0X8000000B error is resolved.
Re-adding your email account:
- Step 1: Launch the main interface of the Mail application on the Windows 10 computer.
- Step 2: Go to Settings, select your email account, and click the Delete Account option.
- Step 3: Click the Add Account option followed by the Advanced Setup option.
- Step 4: Navigate to the Add an Account option, click the Internet Email option, and provide the necessary details when the next window appears on the screen.
- Step 5: Once you click the Sign In option, the email account will be added to the Mail application.
- Step 6: By using these steps we can execute that how to fix error 0x8000000b.