Godaddy Email Setup Center
Set up your Workspace Email account:
Proceed with the steps mentioned on this web page to set up the Workspace Email account with the GoDaddy email setup center.
Step 1 - Creating your Workspace Email account:
- Step : 1 Go to the default web browser on your computer and visit the Workspace Control Center web page.
- Step : 2 Type the username and the password of the GoDaddy account in the Username and Password fields, respectively.
- Step : 3 Select the Sign In option to sign in to the account.
- Step : 4 Navigate to the Email Address list and select the Create option.
- Step : 5 This will launch the Create a new account dialog box on the screen.
- Step : 6 Fill the Email Address, Password, and Confirm Password fields with the correct details.
- Step : 7 Once done, click the Create button. After you enter the GoDaddy email address, click the Send option.
- Step : 8 Wait until you receive a confirmation message to the GoDaddy email address.
- Step : 9 Follow these steps we can execute that how to create GoDaddy email setup center.
Step 2 - Adding a recovery email address
- Step : 1 Type the Workspace Email address and password to sign in to the Workspace Email account.
- Step : 2 Navigate to the Secure your account web page, type your recovery email address, and click the Save & Continue option.
Step 3 - Adding the email account on your smartphone or computer
- Step : 1 Check if you have downloaded and installed the Outlook application on your Android mobile phone.
- Step : 2 If you are a new user for the Outlook application, tap the Get Started option after opening the Outlook application.
- Step : 3 If you are an existing Outlook application user, launch the Settings application and tap the Add Account option followed by the Add Email Account option.
- Step : 4 Type your Workspace Email account address and tap the Continue option in the Add Account screen.
- Step : 5 After you choose the IMAP or POP3 option, fill the Password and Display Name fields.
- Step : 6 Once you tap the tick mark at the upper-right corner of the screen, the Workspace email account gets added to the Android mobile phone.
- Step : 7 If you do not want to add another email address, tap the Skip option when a new screen opens.
- Step : 8 By using these steps we can exceute that how to create GoDaddy email setup center.
- Step : 1 If you use the Mail application for the first time, launch the Mail application on your iPhone.
- Step : 2 If you are already a user, tap Settings -> Passwords & Accounts -> Add Account.
- Step : 3 Select the Other option followed by the Add Mail Account option.
- Step : 4 Fill the Name, Email, Password, and Description fields and tap the Next option on the New Account screen.
- Step : 5 Select the IMAP option, go to the Incoming Mail Server section, and fill the User Name and Password fields.
- Step : 6 Type ‘imap.secureserver.net’ in the Host Name field.
- Step : 7 Navigate to the Outgoing Mail Server section, enter ‘smtpout.secureserver.net’ in the Host Name, and provide the valid details in the User Name and Password fields.
- Step : 8 After you tap the Next option, the email address will be set up on the iPhone.
- Step : 9 Using these steps we can exceute that how to create GoDaddy email setup center.
- Step : 1 Go to the main window of the Outlook 2016 application on your Windows computer and click File -> Add Account.
- Step : 2 Select the radio button beside the Email Account option, fill the following fields, and click the Next option.
- Step : 3 If you see the ‘Your email account is successfully configured’ message on the screen, select the Finish option.
- Step : 1 Choose the Add Account option from the Apple menu, select the radio button next to the Other Mail Account option, and click the Continue option.
- Step : 2 Fill the fields that are displayed and click the Sign In option in the Add a Mail Account window.
- Step : 3 Name
- Step : 4 Email Address
- Step : 5 Password
- Step : 6 Choose the IMAP option from the Account Type drop-down menu and enter ‘imap.secureserver.net’ in the Incoming Mail Server field.
- Step : 7 Type ‘smtpoutsecureserver.net’ in the Outgoing Mail Server field and click the Sign In option followed by the Done option.
Incoming Mail Server:
- Step : 1 Host name - imap.secureserver.net (IMAP) or pop.secureserver.net (POP3)
- Step : 2 Port - 993 (IMAP) or 995 (POP3)
Outgoing Mail Server:
- Step : 3 Host name - smtpout.secureserver.net
- Step : 4 Port - 587 or 465
Step 4 - Test email:
- Step : 1 Click the Compose option, type your email address in the To field, and enter Test in the Subject field.
- Step : 2 After you type the body of the email, click the Send option and check if you receive the mail.
Step 5 - Additional setup
- Step : 1 You can:
- Step : 2 Add contacts
- Step : 3 Set up your calendar
- Step : 4 Create an email signature
- Step : 5 Create an auto-reply
- Step : 5 By using these above steps we can exceute that how to create GoDaddy email setup center.