How To Fix Gmail Sync Not Working?
Here's to fix Gmail sync not working , carry out the below-mentioned steps given here.
If your Gmail account does not sync automatically , you may face the following errors:
- Step : 1 Cannot send mail
- Step : 3 Cannot open or read mail
- Step : 4 Gmail app is very slow
- Step : 5 Not receiving notifications
- Step : 6 Inbox not updating
To resolve the Gmail syncing problem , proceed with the troubleshooting steps provided on our web page.
- Step : 1 Open the default web browser on your Android mobile phone and visit any website to check if the internet connection is stable.
- Step : 2 If the internet connection is slow or unstable , troubleshoot the network issue and check if the Gmail sync problem has been resolved.
- Step : 3 The Airplane Mode feature must be disabled. If not , disable it.
- Step : 4 To disable , go to the Settings application and tap the Network & Internet option.
- Step : 5 Turn off the toggle beside the Airplane Mode option.
- Step : 6 Follow these steps to resolve the gmail sync not working.
- Step : 1 Launch the Gmail application by tapping its icon.
- Step : 2 Touch the Menu icon at the top and select the Settings option.
- Step : 3 If you had set up more than one email account in the Gmail application , select your account that is not syncing.
- Step : 4 Check if the Sync Gmail option is selected.
- Step : 5 matic sync data
- Step : 6 Launch the Settings application on the Android mobile phone.
- Step : 7 Tap the Accounts option and select the checkbox next to the Automatically sync data option.
Updating the Gmail application:
- Step : 1 Go to the Play Store application on the Android mobile phone.
- Step : 2 Search and select the Gmail application.
- Step : 3 Tap the Update option.
- Step : 4 This will update the Gmail application on the Android mobile phone.
- Step : 5 Using these steps we can resolve the gmail sync not working.
Try to clear storage space if the Android mobile phone has no enough space.
- Step : 1 Uninstall any unwanted applications.
- Step : 2 Delete files that are not important from the Android mobile phone.
- Step : 1 Navigate to the Settings application and tap the Apps & Notifications option followed by the App Info option.
- Step : 2 Select the Gmail application and tap the Storage option.
- Step : 3 Select the Clear Data option followed by the OK option.
- Step : 4 Once done with clearing the Gmail information , restart the Android mobile phone.
- Step : 5 If the Gmail syncing problem persists , remove and add the Gmail account.
- Step : 1 The internet connection needs to be stable and fast.
- Step : 2 Make sure the Airplane Mode feature is disabled.
- Step : 3 ground app refresh
- Step : 4 Go to the Settings application on your iOS device.
- Step : 5 Select the Gmail option and turn off the toggle next to the Background app refresh option.
- Step : 1 On the iOS device , launch the Gmail application and navigate to Menu.
- Step : 2 Tap the Settings option and select your Gmail account.
- Step : 3 Tap the Sync Settings option and then specify how many days you need to sync.
- Step : 1 Make sure the IMAP feature is enabled.
- Step : 1 Update the Gmail application on the iOS device.
- Step : 2 Uninstall the Gmail application and install it again.
- Step : 3 If necessary , remove the account and add it again.
- Step : 4 Restarting the iOS device might also resolve the Gmail sync is not working problem.
- Step : 5 By using these steps we can resolve the gmail sync not working.