How to Create Youtube Account Without Gmail?
Determine how to create YouTube account without Gmail address, the straight forward answer would be - No. To create a YouTube account, you need a Google Account email address, which is obviously a Gmail address. But, there are possibilities to use non-Gmail email addresses to sign in to Google Products.
There are a few methods that you can try out to sign in to YouTube using an email address that is not of the Gmail domain.
All these methods are explained in this article.
This method explains the process of creating a Google Account using a non-Gmail email address from the YouTube sign-in page.
- Step : 1 Go to the YouTube home page from a web browser.
- Step : 2 Click the Sign in button, and the next page would prompt you to enter your Google Account email address.
- Step : 3 Click the Create account option and select For myself from the drop-down.
- Step : 4 Now, you will be redirected to the Google Account creation page.
- Step : 5 Enter your first name and last name.
- Step : 6 Then, enter your non-Gmail email address. Make sure that this email address belongs to you, and it should not be linked with any other Google Account.
- Step : 7 Enter the password for the email address and confirm it. Then click Next.
- Step : 8 A verification code will be sent to your email address; Open the verification email sent to you. Now, enter the account creation page and click the Verify button.
- Step : 9 Your Google Account will be created with your non-Gmail email address.
- Step : 10 You can make use of this email address to sign in to your YouTube account
- Step : 11 By using these steps we can execute that how to create YouTube account without Gmail.
This method explains the procedure to add an alternate non-Gmail email address to an existing Google Account. The steps are as follows.
- Step : 1 Go to the Google Account login page, and enter your Gmail address and password to sign in.
- Step : 2 Select the Personal Info option from the left panel.
- Step : 3 Choose the Email option and click Advanced.
- Step : 4 Click the Add alternate email option near Alternate email.
- Step : 5 Enter your Gmail email password for confirmation.
- Step : 6 After that, enter your non-Gmail email address and click the Add button.
- Step : 7 Now, log in to your alternate email account and click the verification link sent by Google.
- Step : 8 After this, you can sign in to your Google Products using your non-Gmail email address, but the password to sign in must be your Gmail password.
- Step : 9 Follow these steps we can execute that how to create YouTube account without Gmail.
Using this method, you can delete the Gmail service from your Google account and add your non-Gmail email address to sign in to other Google Products.
Note: By deleting the Gmail service, you will not be able to use your Gmail email address anywhere. Your access to the Gmail server will be stopped. So, if necessary, download all your Gmail data before deleting it.
- Step : 1 Visit the Google Account web page and select the Data & personalization tab.
- Step : 2 In the right-hand side window, select the Delete a service or your account option under the Download, delete or make a plan for your data tab.
- Step : 3 Then, click the Delete a service option.
- Step : 4 Enter your Gmail password for confirmation.
- Step : 5 Now, when the services are listed, click the Trash icon near Gmail.
- Step : 6 When prompted, enter the alternate email to sign in to other Google products. This email should not be a Gmail email address, and should not be associated with any other Gmail account.
- Step : 7 Proceed with the on-screen prompts to complete the process.
- Step : 8 Now, when the email address has been changed, you can sign in to YouTube using the new non-Gmail Google Account email address.
- Step : 9 Using these steps we can execute that how to create YouTube account without Gmail.