How Can I Access Apple Mac Email From A PC?
The Apple iCloud account can be accessed from the PC’s default web browser using its login credentials. To know how to access Apple Mac email from a PC, refer to the easy guidelines mentioned below.
- Step 1: Launch the default web browser on your PC.
- Step 2: Visit the login page of iCloud.
- Step 3: Enter the iCloud account’s username and password in the appropriate fields.
- Step 4: Once you click the Mail icon, you can access the iCloud account from the web browser.
- Step 5: Alternatively, you can access the email account by adding it to the Outlook email client.
Set up iCloud on Microsoft Outlook
Step 1- iCloud app password
- Step : 1 Access the iCloud email account using the Apple ID and password.
- Step : 2 Navigate to the Security section and click the Generate Password link.
- Step : 3 Type Microsoft Outlook and then click the Create option.
- Step : 4 You will see the password in the ‘Your app-specific password’ field.
- Step : 5 Make a note of the password or copy it and click Done.
- Step : 6 Follow these steps to access Apple Mac email from a PC.
Step 2 - Adding the iCloud email account to Outlook
- Step 1: Launch the main interface of the Microsoft Outlook application on the PC.
- Step 2: Click File -> info -> Add Account.
- Step 3: To add the iCloud email account automatically, select the radio button beside the Email Account option.
- Step 4: Provide your name, email address, and password in the appropriate fields and click Next.
- Step 5: This will add the iCloud email account to Microsoft Outlook.
- Step 6: If you need to add the email account manually, click Manual setup or additional server type -> Next -> POP or IMAP -> Next.
- Step 7: Fill all the required fields in the POP and IMAP Account Settings window and click More Settings.
- Step 8: Make sure to enter the correct server and port settings.
- Step 9: Click OK to exit the Internet Email Settings window.
- Step 10: Finish the iCloud email account setup by selecting the Next option followed by the Finish option.
- Step 11: Now, you can access the iCloud email account from the PC using the Microsoft Outlook email client.
If you need a remote assistance to access Apple Mac email from a PC. Click the call button available on the screen.